Mom's visitor visa applying 3rd time

blyzzard

My mom’s visa got denied 2 times in the past (once in Oct 2010 and second time in march 2012).

She is a widow and was working as a government teacher when applied for the first time and took retirement when applied second time. She recently went to Singapore for one week trip.

My 2 siblings are married and have kids and settled in India and she lives with them.

Now I am thinking to apply for my mom again. I recently got my green card in august 2015.

My sister is also planning to visit US for a month with family and they have been to many countries.

My question is should I ask my mom to go for the visa interview with my sister and family or should she go alone? Will that make any difference in the chances of getting her visa this time?

Thanks,

Blyzzard

Thank you Nisha.This gives me some hope as she has strong ties and properties in India and carried all the documents but they never asked for anything.

Thanks,

Blyzzard

When there is multiple rejections involved it is better to take the help of an attorney, especially when you do not know the reason for rejection.

Archived