Wrong DOB on i-797, applied for EAD


Recommended Posts



My H1 and my wife's H4 extensions were approved recently and without noticing wrong dob on her new i-94, we applied for ead. We just received amended form.


Extension was taken care of by my attorney but I applied for EAD myself. I am wondering whether is there anything we need to do like contacting uscis about amendment or wait for RFE, if there is any to send amended form. Any opinion would be appreciated.




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.