Visa Refused at Hyderabad Consulate

mahwahnj

My H1B visa refused at Hyderabad consulate on 12/16/15 under section 212(a)(6)©(i).

I had two times h1b stampings (one in Chennai, another in Ottawa) this time stuck at Hyderabad.

What are the options do I have now?

Can I go for stamping again at another consulate (Chennai or Ottawa) to test my luck?

At this time I do not understand what fraud or misrepresentation are they referring to, they do not disclose the detail reason.

Experts please advise. 

My H1B visa refused at Hyderabad consulate on 12/16/15 under section 212(a)(6)©(i).

I had two times h1b stampings (one in Chennai, another in Ottawa) this time stuck at Hyderabad.

What are the options do I have now?

Can I go for stamping again at another consulate (Chennai or Ottawa) to test my luck?

At this time I do not understand what fraud or misrepresentation are they referring to, they do not disclose the detail reason.

Experts please advise. 

First you need to tell the us why it was refused?

did you provide scanned client letter or B/W print or real one with color and original signature?

what other options are you planning for going back to US?

please share your thoughts, as i might have a problem due to edited scanned real letter for removing date and visa status is still pending admin process, waiting for since 1.5 months, nov 5th i was given 221g blue form on the day of interview. i am planning to withdraw as i dont want rejection due to fraud. guess it will still be on the comments line for investigations when i apply for h4 or h1 visas in future. no other go than withdrawing

are you going with murthy attorney or planning WAIVER or staying back in india.

do share your thoughts, as it will help lots of them.

-maya

please send me an email or reply if anyone can advice on it: ********@gmail.com

FYI - about this case

http://www.uscis.gov/iframe/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006.html

(C) Misrepresentation.-

(i) In general.-Any alien who, by fraud or willfully misrepresenting a material fact, seeks to procure (or has sought to procure or has procured) a visa, other documentation, or admission into the United States or other benefit provided under this Act is inadmissible.

do you mean, original post was rejected for fraud and mine doesnot seam fraud.. but when I gave the edited client letter to consulate, they enquired about it and my manager replied saying its modified, so i guess consulate will reject with a reason of fraud.. so i am planning to withdraw my 221g and apply for h4 application. i told my manager i didnot edit it and my employer did that, will consulate believe it as my manager didnot mention who edited it.

who ever removed the date, sufferer is me:(

please let  me know if there will be problem to my h4 even if i withdraw h1 or

if dont withdraw h1 221g?

few more questions:

1. if i withdraw, do i need to wait for a week or so to get email confirmation on withdrawal and then apply for h4, as i already booked my date next week for h4 interview, but still didnot withdraw. will that be a problem?

2. if I withdraw, do i still fall under cap except for applying new h1 with same or other employer?

only to think if i survive the h4 interview and go to US- may be this is not important, as h1 fraud case might not send me to US forever on any visa:( feeling depressed

3. also i have not mentioned as refusal on my ds160 on my new h4 application, thinking 221g is not refusal, but when i read blogs they say i need to mention pending 221g as refusal on my h4 application even if i dont withdraw. so will consulate ask me about it, do they give another 221g as my ds160 is not filled in correct on 221g h1.

please help me find answers.

did you provide scanned client letter or B/W print or real one with color and original signature?

what other options are you planning for going back to US?

please share your thoughts, as i might have a problem due to edited scanned real letter for removing date and visa status is still pending admin process, waiting for since 1.5 months, nov 5th i was given 221g blue form on the day of interview. i am planning to withdraw as i dont want rejection due to fraud. guess it will still be on the comments line for investigations when i apply for h4 or h1 visas in future. no other go than withdrawing

are you going with murthy attorney or planning WAIVER or staying back in india.

do share your thoughts, as it will help lots of them.

-maya

please send me an email or reply if anyone can advice on it: ********@gmail.com

OP is a FTE and there is no need for client letter. As far as I know presentation of any fake document is normally filed as a police complaint by US consulate officials. Talk to an immigration attorney asap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived