B2 for parents and sister

gauti14

My parents and sister have their visitor visa interview scheduled next week. I have had this uneasy feeling that things wont go smoothly since my sister is doing her undergrad 3rd year and can be seen as a potential immigrant? she does plan on coming to US later on F1 visa. But am afraid now including her will actually lower visa apporval chances of my parents. Other than that they draw enough salary each and have properties that show their strong ties.

As for my sister, i am afraid i dont know what to tell her if VO asks her questions like how do i know you wont come back to inidia or since your borther is in US do you plan on going there too later on F1?

secondly, can she just not show up for the interview and just let my parents go and take it?

My parents and sister have their visitor visa interview scheduled next week. I have had this uneasy feeling that things wont go smoothly since my sister is doing her undergrad 3rd year and can be seen as a potential immigrant? she does plan on coming to US later on F1 visa. But am afraid now including her will actually lower visa apporval chances of my parents. Other than that they draw enough salary each and have properties that show their strong ties.

As for my sister, i am afraid i dont know what to tell her if VO asks her questions like how do i know you wont come back to inidia or since your borther is in US do you plan on going there too later on F1?

secondly, can she just not show up for the interview and just let my parents go and take it?

Your sister has to tell the truth or avoid the interview 

Archived