H1B Extension Processing Time - Vermont Service Center

ramesh75

Hello Friends -

My H1B Extension is with Vermont Service Center from July 7th. USCIS Vermont Service Center Processing Dates have been Updated only till Sep 30th and Says the H1B Extension Processing Timeline mark as 25th May and No further Updates available. Can someone share further updates if aware of on the current status timelines and additional information relevant to this topic. Thanks. 

Hey folks,

I just have a question, My case was received on 2nd July! as we all know it's showing the date 1st June till when they have processed ( vermont processing center )

I have booked my tickets on 13 th jan. with things going on this slow , i don't see myself travelling.

should i wait or file the premium, do i have any chance left to get it before 13th jan by normal processing.

I would suggest you to go ahead and apply under PP. Same was my case. My extension (H1) including my wife (H4) was filed concurrently on June 18th and I had my ticket booked for Feb 5th, 2016. Based on the USCIS update last week i.e 15 dec. I went ahead with PP. My PP case was received on Dec 16th and today I got approval notice for H1 and after 2 hr H4 was approved. It took them 1 week to process. Per my lawyer.it normally take 1 week to get the approval notice in hand. Hopefully I should get these document by Jan 1st week.

I would suggest you to go ahead and apply under PP. Same was my case. My extension (H1) including my wife (H4) was filed concurrently on June 18th and I had my ticket booked for Feb 5th, 2016. Based on the USCIS update last week i.e 15 dec. I went ahead with PP. My PP case was received on Dec 16th and today I got approval notice for H1 and after 2 hr H4 was approved. It took them 1 week to process. Per my lawyer.it normally take 1 week to get the approval notice in hand. Hopefully I should get these document by Jan 1st week.

Isn't it funny that with once we throw $1200, USCIS would get time somehow to approve our case so fast?

They are only after our money 

Archived