H1-B Stamping (first time) in Toronto, CA

psalla

Hi, 

I am trying to schedule an appointment for H1-B stamping in Toronto, CA during the Christmas week this year. 

Where can I book the dates? Can I look at the available dates before paying?

If available, do I have to just book one date for stamping? this is presuming the entire process takes 3-4 business days. 

thanks for the reply. I just completed the DS-160 form. 

I am planning to apply for a Canadian visitor visa, hopefully my passport will come back before Dec 24, then I will book an appointment for Dec 28 for the interview. What are the chances that there will be no issues during the interview and I will get back my  passport back with a stamp before jan 4, 2106 (processing time 2 days?) ???

thanks for the reply. I just completed the DS-160 form.

I am planning to apply for a Canadian visitor visa, hopefully my passport will come back before Dec 24, then I will book an appointment for Dec 28 for the interview. What are the chances that there will be no issues during the interview and I will get back my passport back with a stamp before jan 4, 2106 (processing time 2 days?) ???

Everything depends on documents to be submitted.

Well from what I think, I will have the same documentation with me when I go to Canada as I would if I'd applied in India. Have you seen anyone having trouble for 1st time stamping in Toronto Canada? Its really difficult for me to go to India, and I'm trying to assess how easy or difficult it is to get a stamp in Canada. Please help. 

Well from what I think, I will have the same documentation with me when I go to Canada as I would if I'd applied in India. Have you seen anyone having trouble for 1st time stamping in Toronto Canada? Its really difficult for me to go to India, and I'm trying to assess how easy or difficult it is to get a stamp in Canada. Please help.

There is no difference as every US consulate is the same following standard procedures.
  • 4 months later...

Archived