Need the stamping again ?

chinks

Hi,

I got stamping with Employer A till September, 2017. I was located in another state during my stamping. Now my client is changed and now I'm living in different state and my employer has filled my amendment. My Question is Do i need to get the stamped again with my new h1b or I can still use my Current stamping which is valid till 2017 ? Again my client changed not the employer. 

Please advice me and Thanks in advance. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have H1b visa from employer A, stamped in Oct 2015 with validity 2018. Not entered into US yet.  Employer A is not finding project for me. I have got an offer with employer B for H1 transfer. Employer B is telling once he files new H1b petition and approved I can enter us and work for them with old H1b visa (from employer A), i.,e not required visa stamping again until it expires. Is that true?

I have H1b visa from employer A, stamped in Oct 2015 with validity 2018. Not entered into US yet. Employer A is not finding project for me. I have got an offer with employer B for H1 transfer. Employer B is telling once he files new H1b petition and approved I can enter us and work for them with old H1b visa (from employer A), i.,e not required visa stamping again until it expires. Is that true?

Yes.

I have H1b visa from employer A, stamped in Oct 2015 with validity 2018. Not entered into US yet.  Employer A is not finding project for me. I have got an offer with employer B for H1 transfer. Employer B is telling once he files new H1b petition and approved I can enter us and work for them with old H1b visa (from employer A), i.,e not required visa stamping again until it expires. Is that true?

You don't need new visa but B cannot file cap exempt H1 if you haven't worked for your initial H1 sponsoring employer.

Hi,I have recently attended for H1B interview(first time) in Hyderabad.I got RFE (221(G)) seeking for project docs and my consultancy is working for it.I had to submit these docs along with courier submission letter and drop in OFC or VFS offices .Do I need to submit my pass port along with these docs or  after submitting the docs , do I have to re-shedule my visa interview.Could you please confirm. 

Hi,I have recently attended for H1B interview(first time) in Hyderabad.I got RFE (221(G)) seeking for project docs and my consultancy is working for it.I had to submit these docs along with courier submission letter and drop in OFC or VFS offices .Do I need to submit my pass port along with these docs or  after submitting the docs , do I have to re-shedule my visa interview.Could you please confirm. 

Just submit the requested documents only.

Archived