VO: So what is XXXXXX (my employer)?

me: told detailly

VO: so they do pretty much everything?

me: yes

VO: so is it an in house project?

Me: No sir, I work for a cllient

VO: So F1 to H1?

me yes

VO: why din't you do masters in university of XXXXXX?

me: I did not fit to that environment, so I transferred to other university where my cousin leaves.

VO: how many days you stayed in your first university?

me: 10 days

VO: I suspect, you came intentionally to study in other university.

Me: i strongly said no sir, I don't even know about the other univ...because even originally that is not my intention to go to other univ.

VO: what is your pay?

me: xxxxx/annum

VO: give me your w2s

Me: gave all my w2s

VO: why its showing less compared to what you told?

Me: That is in my OPT sir.

VO: for what client you work?

Me: xxxxxxxxx

VO: what they do?

Me: said

VO: So your client and employer do the samething?

Me: No but Client will develop the products and they will sell the services of it.

VO: Give me your client letter

Me: Sure and given

VO: What is your client location?

VO: wrote something and handed over all my docs (PP, DS-160, I797, w2s, client letter) to one other person and asked me to go to the next counter

The other person asked me 3-4 questions

is this your first h1?

who is your end client?

where are they from?

After that he returned my w2s and kept the remaining docs and gave me a 221g which has the heading "Notice of suspension, 221g, Pending Further Processing" and the receipt is in white color and he said if you have any questions you can email to this id by rounding an email address in the receipt

At last I asked the other Interviewer, how much time it will take to complete my admin process. He said, we will reach out to your client, if he responds in a time, it will be 2-3 days.

Note: the person who interviewed me is a tough guy, if you are coming to Ottawa be careful with this person. The other VO is a lady and she is ok.

If anybody is in the same boat. please post here, we will be in touch.

Canadaottawah1: don't mind Vishakkha's post. You didn't do any fraud. I am in the same situation as you are. I have scheduled my interview on Nov 30 at Ottawa.

I am a f1 student working on opt since March 2014. I also came to US to pursue my Masters and find a suitable job. But the university I arrived at isn't what I expected it to be. A lot of students are focused on part time jobs and working in gas stations rather than studying. So I moved to an other university up north and completed my masters with an instate fee. The university I studied also had other advantages over the one I got my visa for. As long as you did what you can; legally, you aren't in trouble.

Some people work in gas stations all their OPT and live illegally. They should be worried. Not us.

Canadaottawah1: don't mind Vishakkha's post. You didn't do any fraud. I am in the same situation as you are. I have scheduled my interview on Nov 30 at Ottawa.

I am a f1 student working on opt since March 2014. I also came to US to pursue my Masters and find a suitable job. But the university I arrived at isn't what I expected it to be. A lot of students are focused on part time jobs and working in gas stations rather than studying. So I moved to an other university up north and completed my masters with an instate fee. The university I studied also had other advantages over the one I got my visa for. As long as you did what you can; legally, you aren't in trouble.

Some people work in gas stations all their OPT and live illegally. They should be worried. Not us.

madmax045, Thanks for your support. 

FYI - I received an email from embassy yesterday(11/18) at 12:05PM asking me to submit my last 6 month Payslips, Recent W2, Company Lease agreement, Project details, LCA, I129 and Support Letter from Employer to USCIS which I already had them Handy so I sent them by 4:00 PM yesterday. Will post if I have any updates

Hi Guys,

Today I got 221g in Ottawa, Canada.

Interview as follows

VO: So what is XXXXXX (my employer)?

me: told detailly

VO: so they do pretty much everything?

me: yes

VO: so is it an in house project?

Me: No sir, I work for a cllient

VO: So F1 to H1?

me yes

VO: why din't you do masters in university of XXXXXX?

me: I did not fit to that environment, so I transferred to other university where my cousin leaves.

VO: how many days you stayed in your first university?

me: 10 days

VO: I suspect, you came intentionally to study in other university.

Me: i strongly said no sir, I don't even know about the other univ...because even originally that is not my intention to go to other univ.

VO: what is your pay?

me: xxxxx/annum

VO: give me your w2s

Me: gave all my w2s

VO: why its showing less compared to what you told?

Me: That is in my OPT sir.

VO: for what client you work?

Me: xxxxxxxxx

VO: what they do?

VO: So your client and employer do the samething?

Me: No but Client will develop the products and they will sell the services of it.

VO: Give me your client letter

Me: Sure and given

VO: What is your client location?

VO: wrote something and handed over all my docs (PP, DS-160, I797, w2s, client letter) to one other person and asked me to go to the next counter

The other person asked me 3-4 questions

is this your first h1?

who is your end client?

where are they from?

After that he returned my w2s and kept the remaining docs and gave me a 221g which has the heading "Notice of suspension, 221g, Pending Further Processing" and the receipt is in white color and he said if you have any questions you can email to this id by rounding an email address in the receipt

At last I asked the other Interviewer, how much time it will take to complete my admin process. He said, we will reach out to your client, if he responds in a time, it will be 2-3 days.

Note: the person who interviewed me is a tough guy, if you are coming to Ottawa be careful with this person. The other VO is a lady and she is ok.

If anybody is in the same boat. please post here, we will be in touch.

Yeah that white dude is tough....got 221g blue as well....

Archived