h1b interview in vancouver

neo5

I had my visa interview for h1b renewal today. Everything went according to the sequence mentioned by others on this website. Only supporting document I was asked is the LCA (apart from the required list). My passport had a tag that said "No PIMS". At the interview, the interviewer just gave the approved slip. But right now the website says administrative processing. I am wondering if others are in the same boat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Neo,

I gave the interview on 1 Dec Tuesday morning and VO said its approved but still haven't got any way bill no or DS160 status shows administrative processing until Wednesday evening. When it will change to Issues

Kindly update ... Did you also saw the same status ??

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

Archived