221g white slip in ottawa

parkavin

HI,

I attended my visa interview on 11/10 in ottawa. this is my second h1b extension. 

I am on EVC model. I an in to IT consulting.

The went to the interview at 9:15

the visa officer asked me all standard questions such as who is my employer, how long Ive been working for my employer and am i getting paid on time.

Then he asked me to move to another window and another Visa officer asked me the same questions. 

They took my passport, paystubs, bank Statements and my client letter. 

They said they dont need any more documentation from me and gave me a 221G WhIte.

I am waiting in Ottawa. i did not hear anything back from them yet. 

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

The VO may call and email or call your client to validate some information. Please let your client and vendor aware on this. He may also verify about your employer. I wish everything go smooth and you hear back from the VO at the earliest.

Through this form, you may get in touch with someone who attended recently in Ottawa and in your situation. This may give you some idea on how long this process is going to take. However the processing time differs in each case.

Again, I wish your issue get resolved at the earliest. All the best!

Hi Kumar,

I also got 221 g yellow in Calgary, 3 weeks completed but still no updates from them.

VO told me that it will take 2 to 4 weeks to resolve the issue, i am bit worried about this.

Now i am thinking that why would I come to Canada instead of going to India.

Seems home country is better than other countries based on the current situations.

Hi Folks,

I have an interview schedule on 18th November.

This is my H1B renewal my earlier H1B stamping was done in Ottawa only. That time did got 221G blue from and it was resolved in 10 days.

I am going to same consulate for renewal do I need to worry about anything ? During this time my employer and client remains same

Please suggest me anything any other things I need to take care before going to Canada.

Hi Parkavin,

i also got 221g white slip further review in sep 2015 , VO took my client letter, employer letter and I 797.

the same day my client got call from Ottawa embassy, and I got email from embassy asking for i-129 and LCA and my RFE, the very next day I got email from embassy saying my visa has been approved asked me to submit my passport.

don't worry you will be alright.

Hi Folks,

I have an interview schedule on 18th November.

This is my H1B renewal my earlier H1B stamping was done in Ottawa only. That time did got 221G blue from and it was resolved in 10 days.

I am going to same consulate for renewal do I need to worry about anything ? During this time my employer and client remains same

Please suggest me anything any other things I need to take care before going to Canada.

Hi, I also have interview on 18th at 10.30. This is my first time stamping.

HI,

I attended my visa interview on 11/10 in ottawa. this is my second h1b extension. 

I am on EVC model. I an in to IT consulting.

The went to the interview at 9:15

the visa officer asked me all standard questions such as who is my employer, how long Ive been working for my employer and am i getting paid on time.

Then he asked me to move to another window and another Visa officer asked me the same questions. 

They took my passport, paystubs, bank Statements and my client letter. 

They said they dont need any more documentation from me and gave me a 221G WhIte.

I am waiting in Ottawa. i did not hear anything back from them yet. 

Hi Parkavin,

As you said this is your extension visa did you changed your client after first visa stamping?

My interview is scheduled on 18th November for me also it is an extension. My first H1B got stamped from Ottawa only. Meanwhile my employer and client remains same nothing change. But I did got 221g last time in Ottawa and they did verify everything that time. 

My question is do i need to worry about this visa stamping?

Please share your experience 

Thank you

Mehul

Archived