H1B Transfer to new Employer after 1 month of H1B Approval

pradeepsahoo85

Hi Guys!

I am in very confusing situation. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

My wife got her H1B starting from 1st Oct'15 thru a desi consultancy and currently in a project at client location. Within a week she will be getting her 1st pay check. But now she is getting a full time opportunity from different client and they are ready to do the H1B transfer. But I am not sure if it is safe to do H1B transfer now, as she no pay check yet but getting the 1st one in a week. Apart from this I think we have all other document such as original copy of I797 and valid I94.

Please suggest!

-P

Thanks for replying. But I did not get your point.

She started from Oct 12 at the new client location and current employer saying she will get her 1st pay check on 16th Nov as she is in their Monthly payroll. Thats why I am not sure about H1B approval if the other client files her H1B as most of the online blog suggesting for 2 to 3 paychecks.

-P

Thanks for replying. But I did not get your point.

She started from Oct 12 at the new client location and current employer saying she will get her 1st pay check on 16th Nov as she is in their Monthly payroll. Thats why I am not sure about H1B approval if the other client files her H1B as most of the online blog suggesting for 2 to 3 paychecks.

-P

Wait for the 1st month pay stub & use it to file transfer.

Archived