J1 waiver, which Passport office to send NORI


Recommended Posts


So I have a first step question about obtaining J1 waiver. My current passport is issued in US (NY consulate), will the US consulate give me a NORI? Or I have to apply to the original passport office (the expired passport is from India) ? 


Any help greatly appreciated. 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.