PERM Denied Without Audit

sureshsgali

Hi,

My Perm has recently been denied without audit for the reason:

The foreign worker's qualifications as listed on the application demonstrate the foreign worker does not meet the requirements as described in Section H.14. Specifically, the application includes special skills requirements such as ..............However, review of the foreign workers work history in the section K fails to specify the foreign worker holds the requirements.

My lawyer is planning to open a Motion to appeal and request the CO to re-consider my case by attaching my experience letters that details my skill set that are required for the green card position.

Can you please let me know your thoughts on what my chances are for my perm to be approved on appeal?

• 2 weeks later...

The argument can still be made that the form does not have a specific place to include that information about your credentials. If the case does not get approved by the Certifying Officer it might be more efficient to file a new case. However, given the many different factors including timing that should play a role in that decision, you want to make sure you consult directly with an attorney who knows your details and facts before making a decision what to do.

• 1 month later...

Archived