Travelling to Canada on E3 Approval letter


Recommended Posts

In april 2015 I had a status change from F1 to E3. I haven't left the country yet since my status change therefore I dont have an actual visa stamp in my passport. All I have is the approval letter for my E-3 status change and my I-20s. Can I travel to Canada and come with just my passport, E-3 approval letter, I-20 and a letter from my employer confirming my employment in the US or would I need to get a E3 visa stamp to return to the United States?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.