H1-B administrative process

thamps

I had interview for H1 B stamping at the Delhi consulate on Sep 4 and application was sent for administrative processing.The visa officer took passport and all supporting documents as well. On Oct 8th we got a mail from support@ustraveldocs.com saying that the end client should respond to any inquiries from the KCC , only then the case can be processed further. 

Around the same time, we got another email with the subject line:
Your E-Mail has been received and your Case #(Case-xxxx- xx-xx-xxxxxxxxx) has been created.

It stated the following:We have received your email and will respond accordingly within 1 to 2 business days.
(We got this email from  no-reply@ustraveldocs.com)

When i contacted my managers in the US , they were not aware of any inquiries from any department or consular center and the status of the case at the  ustraveldocs.com still shows 'Administrative Processing'.

Any suggestions as to whom we should direct our queries.Please advise as it has been almost a week after getting this mail and still there has been no further notification.

The first mails says"Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details". Where can i check this?

thanks,
Thamps.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived