Travel visa to Canada required on h4 EAD?


Recommended Posts

I got my h4 EAD approved and got a job also. But they asked me to come to CaNada for 5 days initially for orientation and then I can come back and work from US office itself. Do I need to take a tourist visa or business visa to stay in CaNada on work purposes for about 5 days?

Or can I go just with my Indian passport and EAD card to Canada and come back to US?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.