5 year residential info for full time student


Recommended Posts



My son is a full time student in college living away from home for the past three years but comes back home once the academic sessions are over. He is still my dependent.


We are about file N-400 and having question on section 4. We are applying from our permanent home address and filled last 5 years of residential information.



Do we need to list all his dorm and apartment addresses for the last three years as he is full time student and staying away from home?  or 5 years of permanent home address is just fine?


Thanks in advance of your help!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.