H1 Transfer while amendment is in progress

KamalPalanisamy

My initial petition was filed by employer 'A' for location 'A' and approved along with valid I-94 till Jan 2017.  Have moved to location ‘B’ for employer 'A'  and amendment has been flied for location ‘B’ in regular processing on June 16 2015 and it is in ‘Pending’ Status till now.

In the mean time have received a good offer from employer 'B' and they filed H1 transfer on Sep 29, 2015 in premium processing, it is in 'Pending' status.  Kindly note that am still working currently for employer 'A', and dont want to join employer 'B' due to personal reasons.

a.  Is amendment and H1 transfer are different process in my case?  Last action/bridge petition rule apply, Revokal of H1 transfer application will revoke my amendment (or) initial petition with employer 'A'? 

b.  If H1 transfer is approved/RFE from USCIS and not revoked by Employer 'B', then will it impact pending 'H1 amendment' approval (or) H1B status with employer 'A'?

c.  If H1 transfer is revoked while it is in pending/approved status from USCIS.  Then will it impact pending 'H1 amendment' approval (or) H1B status with employer 'A'? 

d.  Employer 'B' is demanding for H1 transfer fees, I have not signed any documents to provide the H1 transfer fee in case if I dont join.  Will they 

able to sue if I dont pay H1 transfer fees?

Archived