May I leave US when waiting for RFE response? Anyone still waiting for REF response from Vermont?


Recommended Posts

I got the REF from end of June 2015 but my attorney made the response at Sept 15 (Crazy, I really hate that) and USCIS got the response at Sept 16. I am still waiting for the decision right now. I have a really serious thing have to do in my country and I planned to come back to my country at 4th Nov. 

Do you think they can make it on time? 

If I came back to my country and extends my visa (F1 visa), Does it conflict with the H1b (if I get it)?


my visa status is F1 and it's still valid until 2017. 


Anyone has same situation in Vermont center? 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.