H1-B Stamping Open DWI , recieved Form 221-G for Court disposition which I do not have, pls suggest?


Recommended Posts



I have an open  2013 DWI case in the court of Dallas, I had to return to India  in 2014 as my Visa Expired while my case was  still open (a big mistake).


I applied for H1-B this year (2015), I received Form 221-G with request "Pls submit all your court documents(copies) with regards to the final disposition of your case in the United States"


I do not have these documents since my case is still open ,Please suggest what other documents can I submit to the Embassy in this scenario ?


Pls. suggest ,its urgent.




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.