travel with valid h4 visa without husband's I-797

mounica

my cousin came to usa in jan 2015 on h4 visa and was back to india in june 2015.now,she is planning to come back to usa. she only has her passport with valid visa and i-94 .now can she enter usa only with her passport with valid visa till 2016 and i -94?is it mandatory to carry husband's I-797?will it be a problem at port of entry if she doesnt carry i -797?what will be her situation at port of entry if she couldnt submit i -797?will they send her back?will they ban her entry into usa for 5 yrs as she is not carrying i -797? she is having a valid visa till 2016.please help out

omg will they deport her really?problem is her father in law is asking her to give power of attorney of a house which was given by her parents to my cousin.he is saying "if u give poa then only my son will give u i 797" he is not letting her husband to give i 797.her husband does what his father says only.thats the problem.so cant she travel without i 797?

Can't even get a copy from spouse? Then there is something you are not telling us.

omg will they deport her really?problem is her father in law is asking her to give power of attorney of a house which was given by her parents to my cousin.he is saying "if u give poa then only my son will give u i 797" he is not letting her husband to give i 797.her husband does what his father says only.thats the problem.so cant she travel without i 797?

Why does not your cousin talk to an immigration attorney?

Archived