Recommended Posts

Hi, I am currently on H4 Visa.My H4 visa is going to expire by next month. I am planning to convert my visa status from H4 to F1. Yet to receive I 20 from univ. sponsors r my parents ,do I still need my husband documents to apply for change of status. If so what are the required documents from my husband. Appreciate your response

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.