Applying i-485 independently

Recommended Posts

I-485 and EAD are your applications. You need the offer letter from the employer, though.

thanks joef...i got employment letter from my employer. I am applying for my spouse as dependent too.

So, should I send 2 forms each (1 for me and 1 for my spouse) of I-485, I-131 and I-765?? 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.