*** SEVIS with one university, OPT EAD with another university *** Pls help !!!

inquisitive

After the OPT (for 1 year) is over, my OPT STEM Extension was denied.  To maintain student status, I took admission at other university. After the SEVIS transfer to the new university, I got the OPT Extension EAD (attributed to the success of Motion to Reopen/Reconsider against the STEM Extension denial). 

Could you please let me know if I am eligible to work with this OPT STEM EAD ?

Thank you Joe for your inputs. 

I took admission at "University of North America" and have been attending classes since April 2015. (My initial OPT was from Jan 2014 to Jan 2015.) I got the OPT STEM Extension EAD in May 2015 and it shows validity from Jan 2015 to Jun 2016. However as I mentioned earlier, I received this new EAD card after starting study at the new university. So, I m unclear whether I can use the OPT STEM Extension EAD and legally work in the USA, while continuing studies. 

Please guide me what to do and provide any related resources/links, if possible. Many thanks.

After the OPT (for 1 year) is over, my OPT STEM Extension was denied.  To maintain student status, I took admission at other university. After the SEVIS transfer to the new university, I got the OPT Extension EAD (attributed to the success of Motion to Reopen/Reconsider against the STEM Extension denial). 

Could you please let me know if I am eligible to work with this OPT STEM EAD ?

That OPT is gone.

Thank you Joe for your inputs. 

I took admission at "University of North America" and have been attending classes since April 2015. (My initial OPT was from Jan 2014 to Jan 2015.) I got the OPT STEM Extension EAD in May 2015 and it shows validity from Jan 2015 to Jun 2016. However as I mentioned earlier, I received this new EAD card after starting study at the new university. So, I m unclear whether I can use the OPT STEM Extension EAD and legally work in the USA, while continuing studies. 

Please guide me what to do and provide any related resources/links, if possible. Many thanks.

That's a known fraud institution.

Not only is your OPT gone, you will have a hard time getting an H1, ever.

Geez, when will people learn to stay away from these frauds???

• 1 month later...

Archived