Change F2 visa to EB3


Recommended Posts

You would have to find an employer who would have to file it.

EB3-Unskilled worker is very hard to get, because it would only be possible if there is no American able and willing to do the job. There are lots of Americans who could do an unskilled labor job.

Link to comment

Hi dears


I have a question:


Is it possible to change a visa status from F2 to EB3 unskilled worker and give green card for me and my spouse?

How much time take for this process?



If you qualify for EB3 GC and if you are from India then you are looking at 10 years minimum. And, I do not think that is possible to get an I-140 approved by being on F2 status.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.