H1B premium Processing

Sirdi_2015

Thanks for the support and words of wisdom @jairichi. I got my approval today in the afternoon. What a roller coaster the last few days have been. I put myself in this situation by starting at the new job with just the receipt notice. One of the biggest and most humbling experiences of my life. I really do think you are doing a tremendous job helping people on the forum and providing them answers to questions that they have no way of knowing. Please keep up the great work!! Thank you again.

Thanks for the support and words of wisdom @jairichi. I got my approval today in the afternoon. What a roller coaster the last few days have been. I put myself in this situation by starting at the new job with just the receipt notice. One of the biggest and most humbling experiences of my life. I really do think you are doing a tremendous job helping people on the forum and providing them answers to questions that they have no way of knowing. Please keep up the great work!! Thank you again.

Congrats and thank you for your kind words. So lesson learnt in this episode "never quit job and join new employer based on receipt notice".

Archived