Travel back to USA with new I-797?.


Recommended Posts




I have my visa stamped with Company "A" up to March 2016. Later I transferred my visa to company "B" this year and have H1B duration up to 2018. 



I am traveling to India in December for marriage and will be returning in Jan 2016. So at the port of entry, if DHS officer points out that my visa is only up to March 2016 and I show him my I-797 with company "B", I should be okay, right?.





Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.