process to get new I-94 after H1B transfer through consular processing


Recommended Posts


I have received the new approval for h1b transfer through consular processing and I need to get the new I-94 before I can start working.

I am planning to go to Tijuana US border consulate to get the new I-94 and need to know the entire process, like do I need to take an appointment or just cross the border and go to the consulate office and get it?

Btw I have the older H1B visa stamped in my passport which is still valid.


I am trying to reach the tijuana US consulate but looks like its really difficult. Has anyone had this experience yet?



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.