What is the time taken to complete GC application process

abhishes

I know it takes a long time to get a GC. (depending upon the country of birth).

However does anyone have an idea of how much time does it take to complete the application process for the GC?

Suppose my company wants to file for my GC today. how much time will it take for them to fully submit my application?

Does anyone know the exact process and how much time does each step take?

Let me rephrase my question.... I am not talking getting a GC. I am talking about submitting documents etc. I was told that the whole process of submitting various documents etc can take unto 2 years.

is that correct? or is it still unpredictable. (again not getting GC... just "applying")

Let me rephrase my question.... I am not talking getting a GC. I am talking about submitting documents etc. I was told that the whole process of submitting various documents etc can take unto 2 years.

is that correct? or is it still unpredictable. (again not getting GC... just "applying")

GC is a multi step process. Labor followed by I-140 and I-1485. Duration of process at each step varies. Labor approval and I-140 might roughly take 1.5 to 2 years and a long wait to file I-485 if you are an Indian citizen and based on the category of EB GC.

Archived