RFE on OPT Extension on I94 form

immirfe

I have received below RFE for OPT Extension.  Below is the message that is showing in RFE.

"Submit clear and legible copy of front and back of the applicant form I-94(Arrival-Departure record) that was issues upon arrival to USA and all form I-194's issues for any other extensions of stay for your F1 non immigrant status. "

Question:

1. what is legible copy means? is it copy of I94 or do I need to attest with anybody like UPS etc?

2. what does mean of " All form I-94's issued for any other extensions of stay for your F1 non-immi status."  

I came to USA on H4 visa and converted to F1 visa and completed my  Master's. I didn't travel outside USA after 1st time I came to USA. I mean I have only one I-94 record so far.

Do I need to provide F1 SEVIS form which was issued by USCIS while converting from H4 to F1 visa.

Thanks in Advance

Legible copy means a copy that is readable.

ANd they want copies of all I-94s that you got. Presumably, they want to check that you were legal all the time.

Give them what they ask for. Don't try to be smart and send them something they didn't ask for.

Thank you all..

I have only one I-94 card since I entered in US.. I will send back and front page of I-94 and also will download I-94 from online.

Do I need to send I797A copy(F1 SEVIS COS approval) also ? it has also I-94 information vaild from date to End date?

Thanks

Thank you all..

I have only one I-94 card since I entered in US.. I will send back and front page of I-94 and also will download I-94 from online.

Do I need to send I797A copy(F1 SEVIS COS approval) also ? it has also I-94 information vaild from date to End date?

Thanks

Listen to what JoeF said. Send only I94s.

Thank you all..

Thanks

Thank you all..

Thanks

The I-94 on the I-797A is your second I-94. Make a copy of that as well (not the whole I-797, the instructions on the I-797 told you to detach the I-94, anyway.)

Just follow the instructions. It is that simple.

Archived