Questions on preparation of GC

abhisheks77

Hello,

I am on L1B and changing status to H1B (RFE in process). In response to RFE, I already have experience letter from all previous companies. USCIS asked for duties also to be mentioned in experience letter, so I was able to gather below documents.

Company-1 : Jul 2000 to Mar 2003 - My old team-mate provided duties on notarize paper.
Company-2 : Apr 2000 to Oct 2005 - My old team-lead provided duties on notarize paper.
Company-3 : Oct 2005 to Feb 2007 - Got duties on company letterhead.
Company-4 : Jun 2007 to Oct 2008 - Got duties on company letterhead.
Company-5 : Oct 2008 to Jun 2010 - My old team-mate provided duties on notarize paper.
Company-6 : Jul 2010 to present  - My current manager gave it on company letterhead.

I have below queries regarding above :-
1- For company-1, my old team-mate gave me duties mentioned on notarize paper but his joining date was 4 months later than my joining date. Will his latter be still valid ?
2- Same for company-5 also. My old team-mate joined 20 days latter than me. Will this 20 days gap matter ?
3- For company-6, my manager gave me experience letter (mentioning date till now) because it was needed by USCIS. Later, suppose after 3 years, if I change my company and they file GC for me, I may not get experience letter again from my manager. Will USCIS accept same letter along with pay-stubs, which can prove that I was employed ?
4- I got all above mentioned letters within this month. After 3 years, if I have to file GC, can I produce same letters at that time and these will be accepted ?
5- During GC process, one document should be sufficient or I need to get from more than on team-mates ?
6- For GC, usually USCIS asks for how many years of experience and their experience letter with duties mentioned ? Will it be ok, if I do not mention my first two companies. I have total of 15+ years of experience till now and by the time of GC filings, it will be 17 or 18 years.

Please help me with doubts, which will prepare me for future.

Regards

Archived