H1-B notice 797c

rohit180387

Hello experts-

I am looking for a H1-B transfer, the company I am transferring to is asking for my I 797b approval with my current company?

Should I give it to them, if later I change my mind and decide not to change employer, can they cause any harm because they have my info.

Thanks for your views.

Hello experts-

I am looking for a H1-B transfer, the company I am transferring to is asking for my I 797b approval with my current company?

Should I give it to them, if later I change my mind and decide not to change employer, can they cause any harm because they have my info.

Thanks for your views.

Give them a copy. No issue at all.

Why can't you decide now whether you would like to change employer or not?

Thanks Jairichi,

The place where I work now, I have great rapport with the people but they are not doing my GC in EB2. I have masters, 5 years experience. They are ready to file EB3 tomorrow. New company promises to file my GC in EB2 but it is a consulting firm and I will need to keep on relocating.

What would you suggest?

Thanks Jairichi,

The place where I work now, I have great rapport with the people but they are not doing my GC in EB2. I have masters, 5 years experience. They are ready to file EB3 tomorrow. New company promises to file my GC in EB2 but it is a consulting firm and I will need to keep on relocating.

What would you suggest?

Archived