Any one applied on Dec 16, 2010 and got approval?

goody.sr

Hi guys,

My I140 was applied on Dec16, 2010 and no updates till now. I searched couple of random numbers within 200 numbers range before and after my case number and noticed that most of the i140 applications that were applied on Dec16th were in "Initial Review" status. Just wondering if anyone applied on Dec16th, 2010 and got approval?

My Case:

Applied On: Dec 16th, 2010

Category: EB2

Service Center: Texas

Type: Regular

Thanks,

Goody.

please consult a lawyer.

i know someone who applied I-140 at texas service center during mid-november got a decision on their application recently (last week). you should get some action on your application in a few weeks.

Originally posted by goody.sr:

Hi guys,

My I140 was applied on Dec16, 2010 and no updates till now. I searched couple of random numbers within 200 numbers range before and after my case number and noticed that most of the i140 applications that were applied on Dec16th were in "Initial Review" status. Just wondering if anyone applied on Dec16th, 2010 and got approval?

My Case:

Applied On: Dec 16th, 2010

Category: EB2

Service Center: Texas

Type: Regular

Thanks,

Goody.

@Rashid Manhid

<quote>

Mine was filed at TSC still initial review

July 2010 receipt notice date.

Any other July 2010 pending, I maybe the last one.

</quote>

The USCIS suggests to contact the customer service if you receipt notice is earlier than the Processing time. Please see the details in TSC processing times webpage.

"IMPORTANT: If your receipt notice date is earlier then the processing date shown, we suggest you call our USCIS Customer Service Office at 1-800-375-5283 for assistance."

Did you contact them?

Thanks,

Sri.

hi rashid...

look at this link

https: //egov.uscis.gov/

cris/

processingTimesDisplay.do

they advised that anyone before sep 16 time frame's receipt nos... should call.....

IMPORTANT: If your receipt notice date is earlier then the processing date shown, we suggest you call our USCIS Customer Service Office at 1-800-375-5283 for assistance.

may be you should initiate some serious action.. if the call to uscis method is not returning any outputs :P

Archived