i-140 Tracker. i-140 pending for more than 6 months

soyuj

Hi All,

Just wanted to track the approvals of i140. My wife's i140 case was received by USCIS on dec 22nd and there has been no activity since. 

A service request was opened at the end of June and there has been no change in status.

Any body else is similar situation/timeframe. Pls share your approval dates and service request dates(if made any)

Country of Birth(wife's)- Nepal

-Soyuj

Hello Soyuj, its totally up to you and you may know but if you have receipt number for i-140 file you can request your lawyer to upgrade your file to premium processing and you can have results within couple weeks. that way you can have piece of mind as well as possible to get early H4 EAD if you are seeking one. Also if file is in EB2 category I believe priory date is current for Nepal. wish you good luck Soyuj !!!

Hi All,

Just wanted to track the approvals of i140. My wife's i140 case was received by USCIS on dec 22nd and there has been no activity since. 

A service request was opened at the end of June and there has been no change in status.

Any body else is similar situation/timeframe. Pls share your approval dates and service request dates(if made any)

Country of Birth(wife's)- Nepal

-Soyuj

Hi , even my received date is Dec 22nd , no updates yet !! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived