I-485, PD Current as of July, Pending Service Consideration

sara09

My PD is December 13, 2006

EB-2, India.

PD has been current since July 1 and I opened an SR on July 1. When I called USICS to check on the SR yesterday they said that they sent a letter to my mailing address (still haven't received it yet) and that the letter says that my case is "Pending Service Consideration".

Anyone know what that means? Is anyone else in the same situation? To me it just seems like a very vague response and they really didn't look at my application. Any insight will be appreciated.

• 11 months later...

I am in a similar situation. Any help appreciated as to what steps i could take next. Here is the response i got for the SR they opened today regarding my I-485 application(receipt date dec 19th 2011) past the normal processign time(currently Jan 11th 2012):

The status of this service request is:

Our computer systems show that your petition/application is still pending Service consideration. If additional information is needed, you will be contacted by mail upon review of your case.

XM114

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Archived