H4 to H1/F1 COS query

vadlamas

Hi,

I am on H4 now and unfortunately had through undergo divorce. In the meanwhile i applied for H1 in April 2015 and got the reciept number. But my H4 is going to end soon in next month and i wanted to apply for F1 to stay in US. Incase if my H4 to F1 COS is approved later than H4 to H1 Cos. what options do i have to work on H1 rather than staying on F1.

Hello....i am on h4 visa...my husband employer changed and his new employer applied for his h1b visa and he got it extended till 2017..but the new employer has not tranfered my visa yet he has applied but the application is pending with uscis.my h4 visa expires as on 15 june as my husbands previous h1b visa was till june 2015. Meanwhile i came back toindia in may...my husband has tranferred from seattle to newyork...and with new h1b visa rules he has to apply for amendment...my question is once my husbands h1b visa amendment takes place...can i apply for h4 visa from india since the previous application which is pending with uscis is now. null and void.if the application is pending with uscis can i apply from us consulate office in india also

Hi,

I am on H4 now and unfortunately had through undergo divorce. In the meanwhile i applied for H1 in April 2015 and got the reciept number. But my H4 is going to end soon in next month and i wanted to apply for F1 to stay in US. Incase if my H4 to F1 COS is approved later than H4 to H1 Cos. what options do i have to work on H1 rather than staying on F1.

You cannot get F1 to stay in US, try B2. Is your H1 filed along with COS?

Archived