PERM Processing Time

greencarddreamer

My employer filed my PERM on December 3 2014 and my PERM application series is A-14317. All the applications after me are getting approved and mine is still not visible in dolstats or permchecker? Are there any significant known delays for the PERM filed in or after December 2014?

Also, I looked at below in murthy.com. What is that? If employer is not responding, will that case not be considered?

At the time of PERM online filing, the DOL should eMail the employer a sponsorship verification questionnaire. If the employer does not respond to the sponsorship eMail questionnaire within one week of receipt, the DOL will make three attempts to contact the employer by telephone. This phone verification process can significantly delay the processing of the PERM case.
  • 2 weeks later...

You will need to reach out to either your employer or attorney and ask them to check the current status of your application on the DOL website. If it still says 'In process' your employer can always request a status update from DOL once you have past the current processing time on the DOL website (Currently they are processing Nov 14 applications).

Regarding your second question, Yes incase they don't respond it will be denied. The latest stats on the DOL website as mentioned above should clear your doubt on this front. Hopefully its still in process and you should hear soon in a month or 2 when they start processing Dev 14 applications.

Archived