Approved I 140 but DOL Case against my employer

Sam@123

Couple of months back I got approved I- 140 but now I have come to know that DOl audited my employer and arrested few people in VISA fraud. 

There is no case against company CEO/owner. 

My H1b is expiring in June2016 and I have to file for extension based on approved  140

1)Is it safe to continue with this employer ?

2) If I change my employer now I might  not get  new 140 approved by June2016 what is my best option here.

Thanks,

Sam

Couple of months back I got approved I- 140 but now I have come to know that DOl audited my employer and arrested few people in VISA fraud. 

There is no case against company CEO/owner. 

My H1b is expiring in June2016 and I have to file for extension based on approved  140

1)Is it safe to continue with this employer ?

2) If I change my employer now I might  not get  new 140 approved by June2016 what is my best option here.

Thanks,

Sam

Visa fraud - Few persons arrested but not CEO?So, CEO is not guilty? Can you explain that?

I don't know why the CEO was not charged... They only filled charges against HR and Finance manager. DOl even taped their phones, I read the charges and it looks like DOl has all the evidence....

My question is if they found them guilty will they revoke my 140 ? or they will give me chance to transfer to another employer.

There is  only one reason why want to continue with them for few months..

1) I have filled H1b for my wife this year but haven't got any update till now. So if she is not picked in lottery I want to do H4 EAD. But if I change my employer there are chances that my current employer will revoke my 140.

I don't know why the CEO was not charged... They only filled charges against HR and Finance manager. DOl even taped their phones, I read the charges and it looks like DOl has all the evidence....

My question is if they found them guilty will they revoke my 140 ? or they will give me chance to transfer to another employer.

1) I have filled H1b for my wife this year but haven't got any update till now. So if she is not picked in lottery I want to do H4 EAD. But if I change my employer there are chances that my current employer will revoke my 140.

You case needs to be discussed with an attorney. Visa fraud charges by employer is not a simple issue. It might or might not affect you.

If your wife can't get H1 she can file next yr, but if your H1 is in trouble because of this DOL case then you can't even file H1 next year.

As I told your before, its better to find another employer asap. Is it the same employer filed your wife's H1?

Archived