H1B Extension Premium ,RFE taking logn time

Hi

I applied h1b extension in premium process .I got rfe and my responded in 2 weeks. As per the tracking number rfe response received to USCIS on May 5th . but after 2 weeks online status was changed as below.

On May 21, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1XXXXXXX. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by July 20, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I didn't understand these dates, can any one help me understand ...          

It might be an error. You will get a response by 15 calendar days.

Hi

I applied h1b extension in premium process .I got rfe and my responded in 2 weeks. As per the tracking number rfe response received to USCIS on May 5th . but after 2 weeks online status was changed as below.

On May 21, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1XXXXXXX. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by July 20, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I didn't understand these dates, can any one help me understand ...          

Hi

I am also in the same boat, did you get the approval. My response was received after 2 weeks. Did you get your approval?

Krishnan

Archived