Signature Forgery need help..

vinu_nani132

Hello, 

I am a student in F1-OPT status and while trying to find an employer who can file my H1B, I came across an employer who promised me that they could do my H1B if i join their company. So for joining the company and getting placed in a job,they asked me to take a training course and i had to pay for it. Later within a day i felt the procedure sounded very suspicious and i requested a full refund of the amount i paid, as i did not get any response from the company for some days I went through my bank to dispute the transaction which i am eligible to do as i did not receive any services from the company and also i requested refund within one day which is with in the refund duration.

After the dispute was processed, the company responded back to the bank with some documents with my signatures (forged my signature) on it which i never signed and sent to them. They got my signature from other documents that i sent to them for H1B filing, and I am afraid that they might do even something bad to me as they have all my immigration documents along with a copy of my SSN.

The bank rejected my dispute as they received some fake documents with my signature and they gave me about 10 days to respond back. I need an expert advice in this matter to solve my issue smoothly without any issues. I really appreciate your help.

Here are my questions: 

1). How can i approach for this situation when someone forged my signature and submitted those documents. Can i consult an attorney.? if so what kind of attorney is suggested.?

2) I am in F1-OPT and i don't want to get into trouble with my immigration or any job opportunities while solving this issue.

3) Does this impact any of my future H1B applications.? or any legal case against me.?

I just want to solve this issue and get my money back without any hassle, also not let this kind of problems to happen to anyone in the future.

Thank you very much for your suggestions in advance.!

Archived