Need some help on visitor visa

sidblues

Hello Experts,

I was trying to bring my mother-in-law  for visiting purpose on TOURIST/VISITOR VISA.

My mother in law visa recently rejected,

she carried following docuemnts to the embassy ( 
  1.In order to prove that she will have come back, she carried an AFFIDAVIT with attested by attorney in india(this affidavit tells all properties, bank balances and reposibilities that she is carrying in india (like taking care of son and her mother-in-law))
  2.Letter of Invitation (sent by me from USA)
  3.Letter to Embassy (saying that I will be taking care of all his reponsibilities while she is in USA that includes all her financial expenditures)
  4.I797 from me
  5. Employer letter (it says that I am working for employer with annual income x$)
  6.W2's
  7.Bank statemnts
  8.Paystatements
  9.MArriage certification of mine
  10.both of us(me and my wife) passport copies

My father in law came to us last year for 10days on B1 visa(on his office work) and he got visa validity for 10 years .

Does he needs to go for stamping in order to come for Tourist/visitor visa?

since my mother in law visa regected, this time we would like to including all 3 members(my My mother in law,father in law and brother in law) are travelling and Mother in law and brother in law going to attend stamping incase if my father in law not needed stamping as he got B1/B2 visa for 10 years .

I would like to mention the duration is only for 45 days trip with same documentation.

I have mentioned in consulate letter and I-134 saying that I will bare all her expenditures while she is in USA including her flight fare. i am not sure whether this is right way of doing that or not (any recommendations)?

I am really thankful for your suggestions.

-sid

Archived