Entering US with 2 weeks of visa validity from previous employer

feelancer01

I am planning my trip to India from 2nd week of May to June 1st week. June 1st week I will be coming back to US. My stamped VISA is from previous employer and is expiring in June 27 2015.

So when I am coming back from vacation, I will have close to 2 weeks of valid H1 stamping and that too from previous employer. My H1 approval from current employer is till Dec 2015, after which I will be completing 6 years.

I was told I can legally enter US with stamping from previous employer but recently have heard many cases were I94 was issues based on Visa (Despite of showing new H1 approval from new employer).

Please suggest if I should be going to stamping again for new employer or can enter with stamped visa from previous employer. Appreciate your response in this matter.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2015 at 8:11 PM, feelancer01 said:
 I am planning my trip to India from 2nd week of May to June 1st week. June 1st week I will be coming back to US. My stamped VISA is from previous employer and is expiring in June 27 2015.

So when I am coming back from vacation, I will have close to 2 weeks of valid H1 stamping and that too from previous employer. My H1 approval from current employer is till Dec 2015, after which I will be completing 6 years.

I was told I can legally enter US with stamping from previous employer but recently have heard many cases were I94 was issues based on Visa (Despite of showing new H1 approval from new employer).

Please suggest if I should be going to stamping again for new employer or can enter with stamped visa from previous employer. Appreciate your response in this matter.

Thanks

were you able to enter USA without any issue. I'm on the same boat, so your response will be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

BSai

Archived