Travelling US in B2 Visa while H4 is in Administrative processing

Bala2704

Hi,

My case is, My wife is working in US with H1B Visa. I had a plan to visit her for a short term of 2 months. I applied for H4 Visa, during the interview i was provided with 221G Blue slip and my application was taken for Administrative Processing(They misunderstood my wife as my immediate Cousin). We already planned our trip and booked Flight to spend our vacation over there by visiting few places(Las Vega and LA). I also hold a B1/B2 Visa which is valid till 2024. Is it possible to travel with B2 Visa? Will I face any issue at the Port Of Entry?

Thanks,

Bala...

Thanks Jairichi for your answer.

In Addition to my question, During my Visa interview Consulate told that In Ohio state, where my wife resides marriage between cousins are not legal. So, will this come into picture when i go to cincinnati since that would be my POE. My H4 has taken for Administratvie Processing for this reason.

Yes, you can travel. No issue.

Thanks for your Reply.

In Addition to my Question. During the interview with Consulate i was told that Marriage between cousin is not legal in Ohio state where my wife resides. Since my travel and Port of Entry would be Ohio, Will this be a problem for me At the POE?

Thanks for your Reply.

In Addition to my Question. During the interview with Consulate i was told that Marriage between cousin is not legal in Ohio state where my wife resides. Since my travel and Port of Entry would be Ohio, Will this be a problem for me At the POE?

Yes, it will be an issue. Talk to a good immigration attorney.

Archived