J1 Waiver from India! Help needed for affidavit!

NKK15

Hi everyone!

I am a student from India and had come to the US for a summer internship last year. It was a part of a scholarship program that I was awarded by a government of India agency. However, I am subject to the 212(e) clause (2 year home residency requirement) under the Exchange Visitors Skills list (and not the govt funding option) as marked on my DS-2019. I have not signed any agreement or bond about anything. So can someone please help me out in filling the affidavit as I am unable to understand what I need to mention for certain questions. 

I would really appreciate any help!

Here are the affidavit questions:

1. The exchange programme was sponsored by the Government of India/State Government of
__________________________________ in India / Agency of the Government of
_________________________________ and financed by the Government of / Agencies of the Government of
_____________________ / other ______________________________
2. “I have not signed any agreement/contract with Government of India or a State Government or Quasi
Government Organization or a University or any public organization in India or any banking or other
organization in India by which I have enjoyed any monetary benefit in the form of passage money, stipend,
scholarship, study leave or otherwise, I have undertaking to return to India after completion of my
studies/training in USA.
Or
I took a scholarship/loan of Rs._________________ from (Name of the institution) ______________________
under National Loan Scholarship Scheme or _____________________________ (any other scheme) during the
year ______ , when I was a student at ______________________ (college/Institution) and I have fully repaid
the amount due from me, or I have yet to repay the amount of Rs. _________________”.

Is it possible for any member to explain and help me out fill both these points on this affidavit?

Thanks in advance!

Archived