Just Arrived & H1 transfer

tajeeee

Dear All Members,

I just arrived in US, around 28 days ago and was looking for contracting jobs since then. Meanwhile I was not on any project and hence no pay rolls yet. Luckily I have an offer from company XYZ for permanent role. In this case do i need to show my pay stubs (I currently dont have them). 

You pointers can help a lot.

Regards,

Why don't you have any pay stub? Didn't your employer pay you? If not, they are fraud employer. On H1b, employees have to be paid all the time no matter if they have projects or not. Do you job, don't become partner-in-crime and report this H1b rights violation to DOL using WH4 form. Once you get the receipt from WH4, you 'may' transfer your H1b. This complain will show that this was your employer's mistake and you were aware of this. You don't complain, not getting paid will be your mistake. 

Dear All Members,

I just arrived in US, around 28 days ago and was looking for contracting jobs since then. Meanwhile I was not on any project and hence no pay rolls yet. Luckily I have an offer from company XYZ for permanent role. In this case do i need to show my pay stubs (I currently dont have them). 

You pointers can help a lot.

Regards,

Yes you need pay stubs. So the question is how did you entered into US without a job??

File a complaint against that employer if he doesn't pay you.

Archived