Divroce and Travel to USA

brosam

My Wife and 3 Month Old Kid is a US Citizen, we have been married for 1.5 Years now, and I am planning to get divorced due to Personal Reasons.

I have a 10 Year Visa to USA, and I did not violate any Immigration Laws so far while in the US before.

Our Marriage was outside USA, and I dont hold any USA Marriage Certificate. 

Previously, I was studying as a Student, and also worked in USA, but I work and live outside the US now since 3 years and 9 months, but have a 10 Year Visit Visa, and travel at least once a Year to USA. I did not file for Immigration as of now, as I did not want to settle in USA at this Stage. I hold a Social Security Number, Bank Accounts, plus expired Driving License, and Tax ID from USA.

I work for a US Based Company, and they plan to send me back to USA after a Year of 18 Months, once my Contract is over in the Country I am residing now.

If I get a Divorce now, how will it affect my Future Travel to USA?? Do I need to report to USCIS or Embassy of USA. 

I am willing to take care of my Kids Expenses after Divorce, untill I am supposed to take care of him.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Archived