Need a suggestion regarding B2 visitor visa

teju21

hi friends,This is Teju, a home maker on H4 visa. I would like to bring my parents by B2 visitor visa with my husband sponsorship. My husband is on H1B visa and works for an employer. The employer stated to my husband that"one of our employee parents attempted for B2 visitor visa a month ago and got rejected.So there are more chances for your in-laws visa rejection, if they want to attempt in next 6 months" Does this really happen in most of the cases?

hi friends,This is Teju, a home maker on H4 visa. I would like to bring my parents by B2 visitor visa with my husband sponsorship. My husband is on H1B visa and works for an employer. The employer stated to my husband that"one of our employee parents attempted for B2 visitor visa a month ago and got rejected.So there are more chances for your in-laws visa rejection, if they want to attempt in next 6 months" Does this really happen in most of the cases?

No that's not true.

Truth is that, there is no sponsorship for visiting visa and a non immigrant cannot sponsor any kind of US visa.

Tell your parents to apply for visa without any kind of sponsorship then they will get their visa.

Hi friends. Thank you for your replies. I understood that my question was not to the point. I am pregnant now and need my parents to support me. Usually I heard cases like parents attending visa interview based on the documents sent by spouse. 

In my case, my parents are not going for self sponsored visitor visa. 

So we need to send some sponsor documents such as I-134 form, spouse bank statement, bank letter, employer letter, pay stubs, income tax documents, invitation letter, letter to the consulate, identification, relationship and legal status documents.

Here my questions are

1) Regarding employer letter- 

The employer stated to my husband that"one of our employee parents attempted for B2 visitor visa a month ago and got rejected.So there are more chances for your in-laws visa rejection, if they want to attempt in next 6 months" 

Is there really a high risk factor in my situation?

2) I am planning to send the above mentioned sponsor documents to my parents. Please mention if any documents are missing in this list.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time and suggestions.

Hi friends. Thank you for your replies. I understood that my question was not to the point. I am pregnant now and need my parents to support me. Usually I heard cases like parents attending visa interview based on the documents sent by spouse. 

So we need to send some sponsor documents such as I-134 form, spouse bank statement, bank letter, employer letter, pay stubs, income tax documents, invitation letter, letter to the consulate, identification, relationship and legal status documents.

Here my questions are

The employer stated to my husband that"one of our employee parents attempted for B2 visitor visa a month ago and got rejected.So there are more chances for your in-laws visa rejection, if they want to attempt in next 6 months" 

2) I am planning to send the above mentioned sponsor documents to my parents. Please mention if any documents are missing in this list.

What you heard are rumors. An I-134 is not mandatory and your spouse documents are not required. An invitation letter is fine.

1. Irrelevant for a visitor visa. Your spouse's employer has nothing to do with any visitor visa.

2. You can send the above documents but VO will not be interested in them. They need to apply with their documents and convince VO of strong ties to home country.

Here my questions are

Please read the replies once again. There is no sponsorship for visiting visa, your parents has to convince vo that they will come back after the trip. By sponsoring the trip it means that they are dependent on your husband and vo might think that your parents will not come back since they are dependent on your husband.

You or your spouse cannot sponsor the visa. All the documents you mentioned are only supporting documents and will be reviewed if VO chooses to see them. Your parents have to convince VO that they will return after visiting USA.  So called visa agents and travel consultants are running a scam by offering to help get a visa and ask people to get all these documents.

Archived