Good news Got Green Approval

greencard8416

Hi Guys

On 8.45 p.m the last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC080045xxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On August 30, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

m tuesday i got a mail from USCIS

Thank you all guys who helped me a lot especially Belle or Joef, PDcurrent , deep 80

again i got a mail at 10.00 p.m tuesday

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC0800xxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On August 30, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

again thank you all guys who helped a lot n murthy forums especially Belle , Joef , PDcurrent , deep 80 and others

Thank you very much

Archived