H1B Petition conversion out of United States


Recommended Posts

I am currently located in India and having my H1B petition from employer-A with stamping done. My employer (employer-A) communicated that there will be potential delay in my travel to USA due to delay in project kick off. I have Employer-B who is ready to convert my petition. If I go for it, does the stamping done with Employer-A valid for Employer-B for me to travel USA or do I need to go for stamping again for employer-B?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.