I-134 for visitor VISA


Recommended Posts


I would like to sponsor (paying for trips, accommodation, etc.) my mom's visit to US if she is granted a B2 VISA. My question is, is it mandator to send a notorized I-134 before appearing for an Intererview at the Consulate?


I had an impression, this is mandatory, but the instruction says, "Form I-134 may be used in any case in which you are inadmissible on public charge grounds...................". I would truly appreciate any advice on this.


If I should not send a notorized I-134, will a letter addressed to the Consular general suffice?


Many thanks in advance!



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.